[Tugindia] LaTeX spoken tutorials

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Tue Jan 26 16:42:44 CET 2010

Hi,

We have now uploaded spoken tutorials on LaTeX and also study plans that
use these tutorials at http://spoken-tutorial.org/ the website that we
have launched specifically to help support FOSS and to spread it in India.

We invite TUG enthusiasts to contribute more tutorials or give links to
the tutorials that already exist.  In case of the former, we can dub
them into other Indian languages.  In case of latter, we may or may not
have permission to do so.  We also invite your suggestions for dubbing.

We have already begun dubbing the 11 tutorials that are already uploaded
in this website into Hindi and Marathi.

Your feedback is most welcome.

Kannan