[Tugindia] Fwd: Request

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Feb 4 11:15:34 CET 2010

Dear all,

Prof Khadekar of RTM Nagpur University needs our assistance by way of
resource persons and materials to organize a LaTeX workshop in his
department (his mail is appended below).  I would request TeXies
around Nagpur to kindly contact him.

I believe, Prof Kannan Moudgalya, who will be reading this mail, will
kindly come forward to provide necessary ISO images of TeXLive, so
that workshop organizers can burn CD/DVD at their end and distribute
to participants.

Prof Khadekar, you might consider downloading TUGIndia's LaTeX Primer from

  http://sarovar.org/projects/ltxprimer

which can be printed and distributed to participants as a base
material for the workshop.  Also the spoken tutorials of Prof Kannan
Moudgalya may also be useful for the participants.

More ideas to help Prof Khadekar is welcome.

Best regards