[Tugindia] Appendex Section Numbering

mihir gore mihirgore at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:57:51 CET 2010

hi

I want to add appendix to a article class.

Here are my requirements

a. There should be an entry for Appendix in the TOC

b. All subsections of the Appendix should appear as the child Appendix section in the TOC

c. The appendix sections should be number A, B, C, so first should read A List of Banks, second should read B Efficiency Scores

I was able to get my first and second requirements using \section* and \subsection* and adding them to toc explicitly, however using the * notation means the default behavior is lost, so the numbering of the appendix is lost.

Any workaround for this?

Mihir