[Tugindia] Oct 2009 TUG news: TUG 2010, TUGboat, TeX Live

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Oct 12 04:06:43 CEST 2009

From: TeX Users Group <tug-news at tug.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 6:17 AM
Subject: [tex-announce] Oct 2009 TUG news: TUG 2010, TUGboat, TeX Live

Dear TeX users,

- TUG 2010 will be held in San Francisco, California, USA, from
 June 28-30, 2010, in the Sir Francis Drake Hotel in San Francisco.

 As previously mentioned, Don Knuth and other members of the original
 Stanford TeX Project will be there.  We will have several special
 events, including the conference banquet, to honor their work
 and celebrate TeX's 32nd anniversary.

 We welcome abstracts and presentation proposals any time, and hotel
 reservations are available.  The registration form will be posted soon.

 http://tug.org/tug2010/

- TUGboat 30:2, the TUG 2009 proceedings, was shipped to TUG members
 recently and is available online.  The next issue, a joint issue with
 MAPS of the EuroTeX 2009 proceedings, is in preparation.

 http://tug.org/TUGboat/

- TeX Live 2009 is nearly ready for release.  For information on what's
 new, and trying the pretest, see:

 http://tug.org/texlive/pretest.html

Happy TeXing,
Karl Berry (President) on behalf of the TUG Board
http://www.tug.org/