[Tugindia] Question on pdfpages

Shruthi Jayaram jayaram.shruthi at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:11:45 CEST 2009

Dear TeX users,

I am faced with a simple difficulty while inserting a 45 page .pdf
document into a .tex file. I want to provide one single title for the
entire insertion, but am unable to understand how to do this. Here is
my code:

\includepdf[pages=-, nup=1x1, pagecommand= \section{Candidates for the
SOE index}]{Candidates.pdf}

I have been using the pagecommand option, which is now inserting the
title "Candidates for the SOE index" on every single page from 1 to
45. However, I want this title to be inserted only on the first page.

I would really appreciate any help on this, thanks.

Shruthi