[Tugindia] Avoiding page numbers on the starting page of every chapter...

Shrisha Rao shrao at nyx.net
Wed Jul 1 10:54:19 CEST 2009

El jul 1, 2009, a las 1:59 p.m., Frederick Noronha
[फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] escribió:

> Please could you tell me how to attain this:
> Avoid page numbers on the starting page of every chapter.

There may be a more glorious way to do this, but I would just embed

\thispagestyle{empty}

-- into the text of the relevant page(s).

> And also stops after Part I, Part II and Part III.

Not sure what you mean.  Do the page numbers need to reset?  You can
use \setcounter{page}{1} to reset to 1 (or whatever other value you
wish).

Regards,

Shrisha Rao