[Tugindia] Pausing of items in pdfscreen

shubhanga aithal knsa1234 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 12:35:20 CET 2009

Dear Tug Users,

I am using  pdfscreen.sty (Copyright (c) 1999, 2000 C. V. Radhakrishnan)
to prepare slides. I wanted to introduce `pause' in enumerate/itemize environmnt. One suggested way is to use only one \item in each slide.
As you know it leads to huge file size.

I even tried using pause.sty and \pause. It compiles without any error but it does not work as expected (when arrow/page- key is pressed).

Please help me to achieve pausing with pdfsreen.

Thanks in advance.

With regards
K.N. Shubhanga,
Electrical Engineering Dept.,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal,
Srinivasnagar
Mangalore-575025.
Karnataka State, INDIA.

Phone: 91-824-2474000-(3458 Ext.) (Off.)
       91-824-2474458 (Res.)

Fax:  91-824-2474033