[Tugindia] Malayalam LaTeX

P. P. Narayanaswami swami at mun.ca
Fri Aug 21 18:02:37 CEST 2009

Both MalayalamTeX (version 0.9.6)  and  Malayalam Omega (version 1.0.2)
are available in tarball for download from sarovar.org. For Malayalam TeX
(or any other Tex), one  neeed an editor that saves the file in ASCII
format (Kile included). I just use the command line in Fedora Linux
for typing my input file for Malayalam TeX.
For Malayalam Omega, one needs a Unicode editor like Yudit.
The installation for Linux is clearly explained in the Manual
(PDF file) that accompanies the package to be downloaded.
Happy Malayamam TeXing,