[Tugindia] Latex training programme

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 23 06:01:47 CEST 2008

Dear Dr Deo ji

Yesterday I wrote a letter to you. I am not a Professor nor even a Lecturer. I am Senior P.A. to Vice-Chancellor, Banaras Hindu University. Some years ago one of my colleague challenged to learn LaTeX. So I learnt it, worked on it and then teaching it.

Please see my article in The PracTeX Journal to know how I conducted my LaTeX Course. It is of a one week duration and lecture/demonstration and then hands on practice.

If you want I can come and organize a LaTeX course.

With regards

Yours sincerely,

D. Venu Gopal
Banaras Hindu University