[Tugindia] Typesetting Malayalam old lipi using Omega (omal)

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.keraladevelopment at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:11:15 CEST 2008

I am trying to trying to typeset Malayalam using Omega with the omal
package. How can I get old lipi using this? I found a small bug too.
When typing ത്തോ, it does not appear properly in the dvi or pdf files if
typed in the usual way. I found that it appears properly if I
type ത്ത first and then add േ and ാ separately. But the other letters I
tried appeared properly.

Best
--
Dr. V. Sasi Kumar
32, NCC Nagar, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram 695005