[Tugindia] TUG Interviews

Nina Mazumdar nina.mazumdar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 13:34:14 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Please take a look at:

  http://www.tug.org/interviews/

where TUG has announced that the interviews are being published as a
book.  Quoted below is an extract from the page:

<quote>
We are thinking of publishing these interviews collected in a (nicely
typeset) not-too-high-priced book with any profits going to benefit
TUG. Before doing the work to produce this book, we'd like to know if
anyone might be interested in buying the book. Please send us an email
by clicking here if you might be interested in buying the book.
</quote>

If you are interested to buy a copy, please send a mail to
<interviews at tug.org>.  By doing so, you are indirectly supporting TUG
activities.

Happy TeXing and best regards

--