[Tugindia] Using Beamer

Asha G dendron.15 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:41:09 CEST 2008

I have never used color shading in beamer - should try that out.
But writing a document using text and eqn is not very difficult
\begin{size of lettering} text
\end{size of lettering}
\begin {equation}
equation
\end{equation}
\begin{eqnarray}
equations
\end{eqnarray}

You can write it so that eqn wrap around.

Hope this answers your question.
Asha Gopinathan