[Tugindia] Colour change in pdfscreen

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Fri Jul 18 13:28:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

Is it possible to change the DEFAULT colour of background and that of text
in pdfscreen.  For example, I want to create a presentation in which ALL
the slides will have dark blue background and ALL the text will be in
orange or golden colour.

Please note that I do not want to use commands that require invocation for
every word, line, etc.  If I have to invoke it once for every slide, it is
acceptable.  What I really want is a command that I invoke at the
beginning the document and make the default background to dark blue and
letter colour to orange or gold.

Thanks.

Kannan Moudgalya