[Tugindia] can't find TeXBook to learn TeX

Inamul Haque inam.haque at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:54:00 CET 2008

Ok, this will work if u r connected to the internet.
1. Download and install Emule from www.sourceforge.net (hope i have the
address correct).
2. Connect to one of the many servers.
3. Search for the required teX books.
4. Download those books.........but reading them is completely upto you

(P.S. LaTeX Companion, 2nd Edition is really helpful)