[Tugindia] Documenting C++ Codes...

kaushik k kaushik.kalyanaraman at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 8 00:04:03 CEST 2008

Dear List Members,

I am interested in documenting C++ codes (several file chunks) in pdf format. Ideally, I would like to have to the programs flowing on the right hand side sheets while I insert explanations on the left side (in addition to, possibly, having comments interspersed distinctively within the code). Is there some tool that does this?

A google search led me to learning about 'literate programming' and tools such as 'Noweb' and 'CWEB'. Can list members share their experience in using any of these tools? Other tools? Or, can members kindly suggest how to go about documenting the codes? The documentation is needed for private circulation within an academic  group.

Regards,
kaushik k

--
To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/