[Tugindia] [COMMERCIAL]

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at tug.org
Tue Mar 20 07:34:43 CET 2007

On Tuesday 20 March 2007, Dr Vaibhav Banait wrote:
> Is this forum meant for advertising?

No, it is not meant for advertising.  However, subscribers are
permitted to post job announcements relating to TeX and the like.
Please take a look at the list guidelines:

 Commercial postings (in moderate length), must necessarily go
 with the [COMMERCIAL] tag on the subject-line. Such postings
 should preferably be occasional, and not too frequent.

We do not have that many commercial postings in our list, only
recently we had two consecutive posts.

--
List Admin