[Tugindia] Program Codes to use Prosper for Presentation

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Mon Jul 16 07:32:37 CEST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From:	tugindia-bounces at tug.org on behalf of praba karan
Sent:	Fri 7/13/2007 10:05 AM
To:	tugindia at tug.org
Subject:	[Tugindia] Program Codes to use Prosper for Presentation

Respected Sirs

Greetings, I am prabakaran doing full time research in the Bishop Heber College, Tamil nadu (Trichy-India). Would you please help me in knowing the way to use Prosper effectively for presentations? I will be thankful to you if you send me any materials to learn the way of using Prosper (in LaTeX) for presentations.

Yours truthfully

S. Prabakaran

Prosper is old and no longer maintained.
Better use powerdot or beamer.  I use
powerdot myself.  For beamer, there is a
practex article in issue no. 4, 2005.
Beamer manual itself has a tutorial. It
also gives tips for making good presentations.
If you insist on prosper, you can look at
the documentation that comes with it.
Best,
Venkataraman