[Tugindia] Program Codes to use Prosper for Presentation

Senthil Kumar M senthil.debian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:55:52 CEST 2007

On 7/13/07, praba karan <prabakaran_peaceful at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Respected Sirs
>
> Greetings, I am prabakaran doing full time research in the Bishop Heber College, Tamil nadu (Trichy-India). Would you please help me in knowing the way to use Prosper effectively for presentations? I will be thankful to you if you send me any materials to learn the way of using Prosper (in LaTeX) for presentations.

<Snipped>

Hi

1. Remove irrelevant parts of previous post(s) (especially if you
receive list emails in digest form) before replying, just changing the
subject is not enough.

2. Google is your friend. You may find several example files.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=prosper+examples&btnG=Search

http://prosper.sourceforge.net/

3. While you are at it, have a look at Beamer too.

http://latex-beamer.sourceforge.net/

There, life cannot possibly get any easier than this.

HTH,

Senthil