[Tugindia] PDP-11 / VAX / ALPHA

Parmod Kapoor pramodkapoor at aemindia.com
Mon Dec 10 12:53:38 CET 2007

Dear Sir

We are the  VARs for Software Resources International, Switzerland
(www.softresint.com) and Emulators International, The Netherlands
(www.emulatorsinternational.com) in this part of Globe.

But before that let me introduce myself. I am Parmod Kapoor, Senior
Manager (Special Projects) Applied Electro-Magnetics Pvt. Ltd.
(www.aemindia.com) at NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.

We are a 32-year-old ISO 9001 2000 company engaged in defense and civil
embedded electronics and software solutions. We also undertake
upgradation of legacy ALPHA/VAX/PDP-11 systems. We have successfully
executed a number of projects for Indian Air Force, Indian Railways,
TATA Motors, BSNL etc.

We have a proven track record of migrating ALPHA, VAX and PDP-11
machines for Indian Air Force, Bharat Electronics, Indian Tobacco
Company, Indian Navy, Bokaro Steel Plant, etc.

At conceptual level ALPHA/VAX/PDP-11 hardware gets replaced by a
software package running over Intel/AMD processor on Windows or RTOS
platform.

Such a migration is very painless to the customer. Users do not even
come to know that their age old and proven applications are running on
contemporary machines. There is absolutely no change in the original
software code including Operating Systems like VMS or any user specific
application running on VMS. Hence there is no requirement of any
additional training to the end user or software revalidation.

That means you can increase the life of your proven and time tested
software by making it run on the modern hardware with the help of
ALPHA/VAX/PDP-11 Emulator.

If some specific interfaces are required to be maintained in the
original form such interfaces can be re-designed using modern hardware
like FPGA etc.

If you would be interested, I would be glad to visit your establishments
and give a live demonstration of ALPHA/VAX/PDP-11 on a laptop or PC.

Looking forward to your valued response.

Best Regards

Parmod Kapoor

Sr. Manager (Projects)

Applied Electro-Magnetics Pvt. Ltd.