[Tugindia] Bookmark generation with Hyperref package

Jay cooljay2708 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:57:58 CEST 2007

Dear TeX Gurus:

I was trying to generate bookmarks with hyperref package and landed up with
big problem. I was trying with mention below package option:

\usepackage[bookmarksopen, bookmarksnumbered, pdfview=FitH,
pdfstartview={FitH -32768}, dvips]{hyperref}

I was trying to create bookmark links with *pdfview=FitH/pdfstartview={FitH
-32768}* option and it come out well, but if any section appears at the
bottom of the page then link is not working as desired (it goes only at the
top of the page).

However, said above problem got resolved with FigBH parameter, but with this
parameter, Fit to width option of PDF is not functioning. For example, if I
click on any of the bookmarks, it goes to relevant page, but view is getting
disturbed.

Can anybody help me out to resolve this problem? My presentation is on
Monday Apr-23. Thanking you in advance.

…Jay