[Tugindia] Printing option for DVIPS

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:36:39 CEST 2007

I thought I already replied it.

There is a package pdfpages for LaTeX  which can do many things and one of them is creating booklets as per requirement of Kalidoss. I extensively use this package for creating my telephone directory. Not only this I also wrote an article about this in the PracTeX Journal. If you can look at it you can understand how simple to create small booklets (the package automatically reduces the size etc.). I created a a5 size book let first. Then three times I used pdfpages and printed a a7 size booklet on a4 size paper.

Venugopal