[Tugindia] xml forms

Dr Vaibhav Banait vbanait at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 17:29:14 CEST 2006

Dear Dr radhakrishnan,
  I am not willing to create an xml form, but a form in pdf /lyx/latex  format which can be filled by user and if possible, data can be  extracted to database (Excel for ex ).
  Pdf with latex will have advantages, if i can pre- decide the formatting of text blocks, i save my time while printing.
  This can be done with adobe designer/writer/microsoft infopath. but both are not free.

  vaibhav