[Tugindia] Equation breaking problems in TeX/LaTeX

mannar babu mtusbabu at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 18 12:50:50 CEST 2006

Dear tug,

I am having some problems with equation breaking in TeX/LaTeX.

Is there a way to break long display equation (which is out of text or
column width) in LaTeX automatically without manual intervention?

I am working on this lately and am not finding a proper way out.

Please help me if there is some package or way around to achieve
automatic breaking of Long display equations in LaTeX.

Thanking you,

Any suggestions would be very greatefully recieved,

Best regards
Babukannan