[Tugindia] Wrapping URLs in LaTeX

c puram chith.puram at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:08:30 CET 2006

I ran into a problem to create a bunch of references in LaTeX.  These run
across the page and even go out of the page when they involve web URLs.

Examples are given below.

Sampford, C., Preston, N., Bois, C-A (1998) Public Sector Ethics:
Finding and Implementing Values. [online].  London:  Routledge.
Available from:  URL http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o\&d=104110754
[Accessed 7 January 2006].

Rohr, J. (2001) 'The Study of Ethics in the P.A. Curriculum', in W.
Bruce (ed.) Classics of Administrative Ethics {online] Boulder, CO:
Westview Press.  Available from:
http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o\&d=100310070 [Accessed 7 January
2006].

Oxford English Dictionary (2005) Oxford University Press [online].
Available from:
http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/entry/50078466/50078466se2?single=1\&query_type=word\&queryword=ethics\&first=1\&max_to_show=.0\&hilite=50078466se2
[Accessed on 2 January 2006].

How can I break them so that they would wrap around without being an
eyesore.

Thanks.

Chith Puram