[Tugindia] New environment

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:53:24 CEST 2006

Don't reinvent the wheel. Already two exam.cls files are there. The exam.cls  in Examdesign is suitable for your requirements. If you want to create a cls file for your institution just call this class file with RequirePackage and do modifications whatever you want. OR open the exam.cls file do modifications and save it at your local site with another name.

Venugopal