[Tugindia] line overflow while using verbatim

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Wed Jan 18 14:14:03 CET 2006

Sorry, I forgot to include the breaklines option.  With this, the \lstset
command will become (in my case),

\lstset{language=Matlab,numbers=left,numberstyle=\tiny,breaklines,
        commentstyle=\scriptsize}

Also I understated the number of languages known to this package.  It is
more than 70, not 20 as I mentioned earlier.  The package has a large
number of features - please see the document.

Kannan