[Tugindia] line overflow while using verbatim

Jagadeesh Bhaskar P jagadeeshbp at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Jan 18 07:00:53 CET 2006

Hi,
  I am a newbie in LaTeX. When I used pdflatex, I saw that long lines in
verbatim sections were not given any automatic line break, and so were going
out of the page.

Is there a way I can overcome this? I used fancyvrb package and "Verbatim"
mode. Still the same problem is there. What should I do to get it fixed?

Please do help.

TIA.

--
Jagadeesh