[Tugindia] Re: tugindia Digest, Vol 38, Issue 13

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:12:21 CET 2006

Why not? Have you tried the LaTeX Tutorials of the Indian TeX Users Group? If you can download the screen version of the tutorials (nearly 10 - 12 separate files). In it color tables, long table and many tables were discussed. The printed version deals mainly with longtable and some table varieties only.

Venu Gopal