[Tugindia] Class Files

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Tue Feb 14 04:51:08 CET 2006

Some discussion about writing Class files is in the Guide to LaTeX by Kopka.

Better read the .dtx files or some .cls files. LaTeX letter and book/article classes are well documented and are available in the installations. You can also read the Guide to LaTeX Class  /Package writers. It should also be available in your installation. Both are well documented and by going through them you can understand the concept.

D. Venu Gopal