[Tugindia] tugindia Digest, Vol 48, Issue 2

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Wed Dec 6 19:28:58 CET 2006

"David Owen" <dowen at carib-link.net> writes:

> Hi, David,
> I tried this but it does not work. Can you suggest anything else?

You tried _what_?  I told you that it is likely that a paper size
mismatch between any two utilities could cause the page numbers to be
moved to a cutoff area.

So what did you actually try?  There are a number of possible
culprits, the paper size settings of your TeX distro (usually
available via texconfig), as a result the dvips paper settings, maybe
your previewer window size (have you tried scrolling?), maybe the
GhostScript page size settings.

So what do you mean with "I tried this"?

UKTUG FAQ: <URL:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html>