[Tugindia] double line spacing...

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 26 19:56:48 CEST 2005

Sudarshan Iyengar said on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 08:43:41PM -0700,:

 > I get an error message saying doublespace.??? not found
 >
 > I have setspace package but not doublespace package.
 >
 > Where can i get this file(package) ?

On my Debian GNU/Linux system, it is in the package, tetex-extra.

Of  course, on Microsoft  platform, you  need to  depend on  ctan, and
install the package manually.   But, IIRC, some tex distributions have
some means of telling which  package/s is/are available apart from the
ones installed using the method provided by the distribution.

--
Mahesh T. Pai

REVOLUTION, n. An abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.