[Tugindia] too many unprocessed floats- thanks Josy

Srikant Agrawal srikantagrawal at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:47:09 CEST 2005

You are right Josy! I have more than couple of graphs. :-)
But the command \clearpage is not the correct solution as I mentioned in my
previous solution. It doesn't give you the control you would like to have.
Therefore another package ('afterpage' or 'placeins') is required.
Please look at this link for the detail answer
http://www.tug.org.in/tutorial/chap09-prn.pdf .

Thank you for your reply/advice in any case.

regards,
Srikant, PhD
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
University of Florida