[Tugindia] A new float enviornment

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Thu Oct 20 11:59:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have defined a new float enviornment for inclusion of some code in the
book that I am writing.  Within this, I use lstinputlisting to list the
code.  Using the [p] option, I postpone all the code to the end of the
chapter.  All these are working without any difficulty.

Now I am facing the problem that there is a lot of blank spaces in each
page (above and below the code).  I also have difficulty in accommodating
the listings that are larger than one page.  What is the easiest way to
make the code to flow: that is I don't mind the code being split across
two pages.  In other words, I would like to have the convenience of float
style and text like behaviour.  Thanks.

Kannan Moudgalya