[Tugindia] Modifying .bst file

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi at hotpop.com
Fri Mar 18 14:43:29 CET 2005

I have created a .bst file for an Indian journal and the result is
mostly correct. However, I have two problems. One is that the journal
names are not being abbreviated (using J instead of "Journal", removing
"of" and so on). Another is that the journal requires the names of
countries where each journal originates to be given in parantheses after
the journal name. (I suspect this could be the only journal in the world
with such a requirement!) I have looked around quite a bit, but am not
able to understand how the .bst file can be modified to do these. Could
someone help me?

Thanks
--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi at hotpop.com>