[Tugindia] Re: Document Security with pdflatex

Prakash Mukre prakash.mukre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:57:00 CET 2005

Hi,
I dont have Acrobat 6, I have only the readers.. as far as i know from
the reader you know can just get to know the document properties, but
not change them.

I want some way through which i should set while the pdf is created
using pdflatex. Above all I use Linux in which those pdf editing
softwares are not there.

Regards,
Prakash

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:40:16 +0530 (IST), Rijo John <rijo at igidr.ac.in> wrote:

> You can do all this (including protecting your file with a password) with
> the Acrobat 6 from the "Dcoument Properties"  Menu.
>
> <The commercial pdfconverters give a feature of document security. Is
> <there any such provision in pdflatex? I want disable printing and
> <copying of the pdf generated?
>
> Rijo John.

"Success is a journey, not a destination."