[Tugindia] Cannot be able to compile!!!!!--How 2 increase the value of \showbox depth?????

Vinoth Kumar S. vinoth at sps.co.in
Thu Jun 30 11:09:32 CEST 2005

 Dear All,

         If i have a large no. of maths or a big paragraph in a tex file ,i am not be able to compile that.Latex shows the "Huge page cannot be shipped out" error msg.I have searched the net and i got that this is something related with the '\showbox' command but i dont know how to increase its value as well as the maximum value that it can hold.I have included the lines those i got from web and the site address.I could not proceed further..Could anybody help me in this case??

 from link : http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/preview-manual/preview-latex.html

showbox
This option will show the contents of the boxes shipped out to the DVI files. It also sets \showboxbreadth and \showboxdepth to their maximum values at the end of loading this package, but you may reset them if you don't like that.

Many thanks in advance for your help..

 ~ vinoth