[Tugindia] Some questions about pdfscreen

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Jun 29 10:14:00 CEST 2005

On Wed, June 29, 2005 11:15 am, Davood Souri said:

> 1- How can I change the color of section titles from blue to
> whatever I like?

you might redefine the color 'section1' with the following command:

 \definecolor{section1}{rgb}{<your rgb values>} %\section
 \definecolor{section2}{rgb}{<your rgb values>} %\subsection

> 2-       When I use \tableofcontents and \title the first page is table of
> contents. How can I change it to first title and second table of contents?

That has nothing to do with pdfscreen.  Probably you are executing
\tableofcontents before \maketitle.

> 3-       How can I change the color of panel (except that 6 default color?

 \definecolor{panelbackground}{rgb}{<rgb values>}

You might keep your definitions in pdfscreen.cfg so that it is always
available to your documents, instead of redefining the colors whenever you
use pdfscreen.