[Tugindia] Search engine?

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Mon Jul 4 12:20:14 CEST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: tugindia-bounces at tug.org [mailto:tugindia-bounces at tug.org] On
Behalf Of Sudarshan Iyengar
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 11:32 AM
To: TUGIndia Mailing List
Subject: [Tugindia] Search engine?

Dear Freinds,

As with the latex packages is there a search engine online which can
give me
all details about the package i need.

Say for example, If I want to write a theorem and a proof , and if i am
novice, I may use that search engine to type something like "writting
theorem proof in latex" and maybe that the search engine will suggest a
package name and details about the format i am to use.

Is there any such thing, Just like the question like help feature
available
in ms office xp?

Please let me know.

-Sudarshan.