[Tugindia] A. Mani : Slide Shows - attacjed

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Sun Jan 30 12:06:30 CET 2005

Dear Mani

Please see the attached slide show. This was prepared by me as an introduction to the "LaTeX" classes I took in Banaras Hindu University recently. For rest of the thing either I directly demonstrated the power of TeX or used the TUG-India-tutorial-slides (available from www.tug.org.in). If it is OK for you then I can send you the original code alongwith the jpg/png files necessary for creating it.

Please also give your feedback to me.

Yours Sincerely,

D. Venu Gopal
Banaras Hindu University