[Tugindia] Problem with lineno.sty

josef dev david_jsf at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 13:45:52 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am using lineno.sty. It is working. I have some display math in the
document and I want to adjust above and below space of equations. I can
do same by setting \abovedisplayskip and \belowdisplayskip, But my
requirement to adjust space is condition dependent, I want to use
\vspace*{} command to play with above and below space. When I use this
command, it have great impact on corresponding line number in which
this command placed, i.e. line no. do not align with the base of line.
How can I overcome of this problem. I have pasted a small test file below.
Second is when I use \vadjust{\pagebreak} command in a line of a
paragraph, then the corresponding line no. do not generate.

I thanks for any support in advance

Thanks
David

------------------------------ cut from here -------------------------------------

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[displaymath]{lineno}
\linenumbers
\begin{document}
This is sample file. This is sample file. This is sample file. This is
sample file. This is sample file. This is sample file. This is sample
file. This is sample file. This is sample file. This is sample
file.\vspace*{-6pt}
\begin{equation}
\int\limits^{n=1}_{n=0} = \Gamma_n + \Delta
\vspace*{-6pt}
\end{equation}
This is sample file. This is sample file. This is sample file. This is
sample file. This is sample file. This is sample file. This is sample
file. This is sample file. This is sample file. This is sample file.
\end{document}