[Tugindia] Need Some Help

E. Krishnan ekmath at asianetindia.com
Mon Apr 25 20:08:36 CEST 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Habeeb Basha Syed wrote:

>     I am plotting some dots using the command \psdot[dotstyle=o]
>     The resulting dots are too "thin". I tried to make the dot
>     look more "thicker" but could not succeed.

There are two ways of changing the size of dots

1. Scale the dots using the "dotscale" parameter as in

   \psdots[dotstyle=o,dotscale=2](4,3)

2. Specify the absolute size of the dots using the "dotsize" parameter, as
   in

   \psdots[dotstyle=o,dotsize=5pt 3](4,3)

   which gives a circular dot of diameter 3 times the current "linewidth"
   plus 5 point

Please see Chapter 1 of the TUGIndia tutorial on PSTricks available at

	www.sarovar.org

for more details.

--
Krishnan