[Tugindia] Vendor - LaTeX jobs

R Karthikeyan rkarthikeyan2001 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 15 09:20:02 CEST 2004

Dear Sir,

I am R. Karthikeyan residing at Chennai. I am having
more than 8 years of experience in the e-publishing,
pre-press, data entry, data conversion and typesetting
industry. I am well versed in LaTeX 2e. Able to create
class file in accordance to the given specification,
incorporating fonts in the class file. Coding the
LaTeX file using AMSMATH and other latest packages.
LaTeX file will coded with accordance to the class
file that you provide or I will create the class file
and code the file or will be coded using the standard
BOOK class file for books and ARTICLE class file for
Journals. I will assure you the prompt supply and 99%
error free files.

WHAT KIND OF SERVICES I CAN PROVIDE FOR YOU:

(1)	I will create class file in accordance to the
specification provided by you.
(2)	I will give you LaTeX coded file using the class
file provided by you or using the standard class file.

(3)	Supplying Paginated output using LaTeX. For this I
will supply LaTeX coded file (TeX file), dvi file.
(4) Ready to take full typesetting work (coding,
paging, taking care of authors correction upto final
printer PDF files). I am doing this serivce to 2 local
vendors & to one  publisher through a coordinating
person.
(4)	Training the persons in LaTeX coding, pagination
in LaTeX, creating class file.
(5)	Just Data entry the MSS and supply it as Word file
or text file or any other format specified by you.

If you find me suitable for your outsourcing, please
consider me. I will send the samples to you for
reference.

Thanks
With regards
Karthikeyan