[Tugindia] Two questions

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi at hotpop.com
Wed Oct 20 08:04:39 CEST 2004

I have two problems in a work I am trying to do. I searched in the
tutorials and online books I have but could not find a solution.

1) In the book class, I have unnumbered chapters like Preface. These do
not appear in the toc. How can I get them also to appear in the toc?

2) I need to include some boxes (containing text or image) along with
the text so that the text flows around them. I tried using minipage and
figure environments, but they do not allow text to flow around. How can
I achieve this?

Thanks.
--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi at hotpop.com>