[Tugindia] Help sort ... getting a book into shape

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred at bytesforall.org
Sat May 29 23:51:30 CEST 2004

Hi All:

We journalists in Goa have put together a not-for-profit book of essays
critiquing journalism here, and wish to have its printed.

It's in A4 format, and I've used Lyx, which I found easy to use.

I'm struggling to get the book shaped into the usual size, ready for
printing. Can anyone help me to do so, in a way that would allow me to
continue editing the book and making changes, if needed, in Lyx?

I'd be grateful for any help. Could send a copy of the book across, it's
600KB as a PDF file. Thanks, FN
Frederick Noronha * Freelance Journalist * Goa, India
f r e d @ b y t e s f o r a l l . o r g
Ph 832.2409490 / 832.2409783 Cell 9822 122436
784 Near Lourdes Convent, Sonarbhat, Saligao 403511 Goa