[Tugindia] Citations extend beyond page margin

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Mon Mar 8 16:43:27 CET 2004

Yesterday at 10:08am -0800 Himal sharma wrote:

>   doesn't seem to me that there is any word that is too
>   long in the sentences that create THE problem.

You may process your file on different machine. or may place TeX file
with minimal contect which shows the problem (or may send to someone
(including me also) to process it on my PC), to check any thing wrong
with your setup.

Does change os margin, font size (12pt to 10pt) make any difference?

--
H.S.Rai    http://www.grex.org/~hsrai | Registered Linux User # 223684
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=223684

If you would keep a secret from an enemy, tell it not to a friend.