[Tugindia] windvi supports hyperlink?

Baskaran baskaran at brilliant-it.com
Thu Jun 3 13:16:33 CEST 2004

Dear sir,

Dviwindo for YandY supports hyperlink. i.e. While using hyperlink package,
when we click a hyperlinked label text in Dviwindo at x page, it will
go to some other y page which contain reference of that label text in
Dviwindo.

In the same way, Windvi supports hyperlink or not? i.e. While using
hyperlink package,
when we click a hyperlinked label text in windvi at x page, it will
go to some other y page which contain reference of that label text in
windvi.

Or anyother DVI previewer available for windows which supports bitmap fonts
and hyperlink

Thanking you
Regards
Baskaran NK