[Tugindia] Text in a box

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec1 at email.si
Wed Jun 2 17:08:32 CEST 2004

> I want to present a half page case study in a box with a light grey shade in
> the background. How should I proceed??
> Thanks
> Anurag

I never liked the difficulties one has to handle when using colours or
any exotic fonts in LaTeX. This small example, written in ConTeXt was
"stolen" from page 78 in
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/manuals/ms-cb-en.pdf
and can be "compiled" with
	texexec filename

(It may take some time to switch from LaTeX to ConTeXt, but in my
opinion it's worth every penny of it.)

All the best,
	Mojca

%%%

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\starttext

\setupbackground[background=screen,corner=round]
\startbackground
Hasselt has produced a few well known people. Only recently it
turned out that Kilian van Rensselaer played a prominent role in
the foundation of the State of New York.
\stopbackground

\stoptext

%%%