[Tugindia] pdfscreen paneloverlay

Aditya Dushyant Trivedi atrivedi2 at student.gsu.edu
Fri Jul 30 22:32:30 CEST 2004

<atrivedi2 at student.gsu.edu> writes:

    Aditya> I guess this question is for C.V. Radhakrishnan but an
    Aditya> answer from anyone is welcome.  I was looking at different
    Aditya> overlays in pdfscreen (an excellent package by the way). I
    Aditya> wanted a paneloverlay to match overlay2. I saw that
    Aditya> but.pdf a panel overlay was created using
    Aditya> dvips+distiller. I imagine tex was used.

    Aditya> How can I create a paneloverlay like but.pdf? Can you
    Aditya> share the code for it?

cvr>With pleasure.

cvr>It is available at:

cvr>http://tug.org/~cvr/but.tex

[...]

cvr>http://tug.org/~cvr/template.tex
[...]

Thanks a lot. Works as I wanted it to. Just one comment. I could not run but.tex without \usepackage[dvips]{hyperref} in the preamble. But after that it worked fine. Thanks for both those files.

-Aditya