[Tugindia] Page layout.

Kev sooltaal at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 20:11:13 CET 2004

Thanks D V Gopal for pointing out the Exam/ Exam
design package.

For the tutorial, I would like to be able to design
the page as such :

  	... Page Layout.
 |---------------------|--------------------|
 | Question 1          |Question 2          |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |            (marks ) |          (marks )  |
Thanks for any suggestions,

Kev