[Tugindia] maths tutorial aligning

Kev sooltaal at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 18:16:08 CET 2004

Hello all,

I am trying to write out a page of maths tutorials(for
reason of archiving past notes) in the following way
using LaTeX.
Could someone please suggest how this layout could be
achieved.

I am having difficulty in getting the individual grids
the same size and trying to get the `marks' field
correctly positioned.

	Page Layout.
 |---------------------|--------------------|
 | Question 1          |Question 2          |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |                     |                    |
 |            (marks ) |          (marks )  |
Thanks for all suggestion kindly,

Kevin.